Albany Filmmakers Showcase
Free to Enter - Noncompetitive - All Ages - Albany Residents Only
Ready to see your film on the big screen? This free, fun, and noncompetitive category is open to filmmakers of any age or experience level. It's simple: Films must be less than 30 minutes long, and the filmmaker must be from Albany, California. (For complete rules and online entry, go to FilmFreeway.com.)
- You must live in Albany, California, or have grown up in Albany to enter.
- Short films only — under 30 minutes.
- Free - no entry fee
- Any genre - comedy, drama, documentary, animation, music video
- Cell phone / iPad video okay
- All ages and experience levels welcome
- Albany teachers/community group leaders – group projects welcome
Submit online only through FilmFreeway.com - Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
"Participating in Albany FilmFest was one of the most fun things our family has done!"
-- Linda Reeves, director, Skins and Bones, Albany Filmmakers Showcase 2016